Terms & Conditions
1. Application for SpaceApplication for space in the Exhibition shall be made on the form overleaf and shall be duly signed by the Exhibitor or a person authorized by him. When the Application for space is signed on behalf of an Exhibitor it should so state and should state the name of the Exhibitor. Following receipt of the Application together with initial payment the Organizer shall issue an acceptance of such Application which shall bind the Exhibitor to exhibit at the Exhibition and to observe the Rules and Regulations of the Exhibition (as amended from time to time). The Organizer reserves the right to refuse to accept any Application at its absolute discretion without giving reasons therefore.
2. Payment(a) The payment schedule for space rental and Organizer’s stand packages is as follows:
100% with return of Application/Contract
(b) All sums payable under this Contract shall be paid together with the addition of such Goods and Services Tax (or such other government tax/or levy) as is legally payable on those sums. The total cost represents only the payment for the site, with or without Organizer’s stand fitting as appropriate, details of which are set out overleaf and all other goods and services required by the Exhibitor shall be paid for by the Exhibitor in addition thereto.
Exhibitors will not be allowed to occupy their space or stands if the payment terms specified on the Contract are not followed. These terms cannot be varied under any circumstances.Interest at the rate of 2% per month will be charged on any amount outstanding for a period exceeding 14 days after the due date for payment until payment is made.
3. Cancellation of Exhibition SpaceIf Organizer agrees to any request from Client to terminate the Contract, the following cancellation charges shall apply:
|Date of Cancellation
|Cancellation Charge to bepaid
|Before 12 February 2024
|50% of the total Fees payable under the Contract
|On or After 12 February 2024
|100% of the total Fees payable under the Contract
4. Failure to Exhibit(a) Any organization which, having signed a Contract for exhibition space, fails to exhibit whether or not for any reason of the Exhibitor’s own choosing and has not been released from the Contract by the Organizer shall be liable for the full amount stated in the Contract plus any additional costs incurred by the Organizer as a result of such failure to exhibit.
(b) The Organizer will not be liable in any way in the event that Bodies of Authority such as immigration and customs prevent the attendance of personnel or exhibits at the Exhibition.
5. Limitation of Liability and Indemnity(a) To the extent permissible under the law, the Organizer, its officers, directors, employees, servants or agents shall not be liable for:-
(i) The safety of the Exhibitor, its staff, servants, agents, contractors or invitees during the exhibition;
(ii) Any damage to or loss of exhibits, articles or other property of whatever kind brought in to the exhibition by the Exhibitor, its staff, servants, agents, contractors or invitees or members of the public; or
(iii) Any other damages or loss (including, without limitation, the loss of goodwill or business profits, interruption due to work stoppage, data loss, computer failure or malfunction and all other commercial damages or losses or exemplary, aggravated, punitive or such similar damages whether arising out of contract, tort or any other legal theory).
(b) The Organizer shall not in any event be held responsible for any restrictions or conditions which prevent the construction, erection, completion, alteration or dismantling of stands or the entry, siting or removal of exhibits, or for the failure of any services or amenities provided by the hall landlords or other third parties.
(c) While the Organizer may provide information on the relevant legal requirements applicable to the Exhibitor (including the licenses and permits which the Exhibitor has to obtain), the Organizer shall not be responsible for any errors or omission and the Exhibitor is solely responsible for ensuring that it has complied with all legal requirements.
(d) The Organizer shall not be responsible for the acts or omission of any contractor appointed by the Organizer to provide any products or services to the Exhibitor
(e) In the event that the Organizer is found by a court of competent jurisdiction or any other competent authority or tribunal to be liable notwithstanding the provision of this clause, the aggregate liability of the Organizer for all claims made by the Exhibitor in respect of any loss or damage incurred or suffered shall not exceed the amount paid by the Exhibitor to the Organizer for the space at the event at or during which the loss or damage was incurred or suffered. This limitation does not apply to claims in respect of personal injury or death.
(f) The Exhibitor shall indemnify and hold the Organizer harmless in respect of any and all loss, damage, expense (including legal costs on a solicitor and clients basis), or liability (whether criminal or civil) and costs of settlement suffered or incurred by the Organizer due to any act, omission, neglect or default of the Exhibitor, its staff, servants, agents, contractors or invitees, and any claim by any third party that any exhibit, service or other material or information exhibited, provided or used by the Exhibitor infringes the intellectual property rights or any other rights of any party. The indemnity provided under this clause shall survive the termination of this Contract and is in addition to any other remedy which the Organizer is entitled to under the law.